- Free Freeware
- Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
- Jun 7, 2011
- [+] More Details
Cryn The Dark Reflection Review
A review of Cryn The Dark Reflection by Fernando Ortega
Cryn The Dark Reflection is a role playing game (or an RPG Game) taking a nod from some of the Nintendo classics like Zelda or Final Fantasy. You take control as Cryn (pronounced Sa-rin) in this role-playing fantasy with his oldest brother, Beorne.
The game centers around magic, offensive play with more than 15 magical spells in turn-based attacks.
Cryn has been updated to work with Windows 7 and Windows Vista 32-bit and 64-bit.Cryn The Dark Reflection features and highlights:
- Classic RPG feel of Final Fantasy, Zelda, Dragon Warrior
- Bird's eye view of over-world
- Weather effects including sun, rain, fog, and more
- More than 50 different random monster encounters and pre-set boss encounters
- Turn-based battle system using physical attacks, offensive, and defensive magic
- More than 15 different spells
- Spell evolution occurring at level 10
- Unique monster spells and NPC attacks
- Some NPC characters can be controlled by user during battle
- Switch between multiple view points in game and control different character missions
- Game may be saved at any time to restore from last save point
- Over 100 minutes of full version game play
Cryn The Dark Reflection is licensed as Freeware for Windows (32-bit and 64-bit) operating system / platform from rpg games without restrictions. Cryn The Dark Reflection 2.1 is available to all software users as a free download (Freeware).
- Cryn The Dark Reflection Download
- Freeware RPG Games
Compatibility with this software may vary, but will generally run fine under Microsoft Windows 10, 8, 8.1, 7, Vista and XP on either a 32-bit or 64-bit setup. A separate x64 version of Cryn The Dark Reflection may be available from ksoft.
We have tested Cryn The Dark Reflection 2.1 against malware with several different programs. We certify that this program is clean of viruses, malware and trojans. [Read more]